파워볼

☆☆ 이세뀌 쳐맞을소리 하고잇네☆☆

신고 신고

맨유 팬들은  과거에  살고잇다...

궁지에 몰린 맨체스터 유나이티드의 루이 판 할 감독은 현재의 맨유가 알렉스 퍼거슨경 시절에 했던 것처럼 프리미어 리그를 장악하고, 유럽에서 좋은 성적을 내기를 바라는 구단의 팬들은 과거 속에 살고 있는 것이라고 말했다.

리그에서의 답답한 0대0 무승부들과 화요일 밤 볼프스부르크전으로 당한 유럽 무대에서의 망신으로 판 할에 대한 비판은 점점 더 정도를 더해가고 있지만, 판 할 본인은 여전히 낙관적이며 선수들이 만드는 개인적인 실수까지 자기가 책임질 수는 없다고 주장했다.

하지만 판 할은 잉글랜드 축구로 유입된 자본들로 인해 프리미어 리그의 상황이 완전히 변했고, 맨유가 대부분의 상대를 압도할 수 있었던 시절은 이미 오래 전에 지나갔다고 본다.

그리고, 구단의 서포터들과 자신에게 비난을 퍼부었던 전 맨유 선수들은 아직 그 현실을 깨닫지 못하고 있으며, 이것 때문에 맨유의 성적에 대한 기대치가 절대 이룰 수 없는 정도까지 올라가버린 지금의 상황이 나왔다고 말했다.

판 할: “우리가 할 수 있는 모든 것을 하기 위해 저는 정말 열심히 일하고 있으며 선수들도 정말 열심히 뜁니다.”

“문제는 우리가 기대에 걸맞은 성적을 내야만 한다는 점이며 맨체스터 유나이티드에서의 기대치는 정말 높습니다. 이것이 우리의 문제입니다.” 

“[볼프스부르크전 패배에서] 많은 긍정적인 부분들을 볼 수 있습니다. 그러나 사람들이 그런 부분을 보지 않겠다고 해도, 그것은 제가 신경쓸 일이 아닙니다. 저는 열심히 일하고 선수들도 열심히 합니다. 우리는 이제 유로파 리그에 들어왔고, 우승을 목표로 노력해야만 합니다. 이것도 쉬운 일은 아닙니다. 하지만 아무도 이런 말은 들어주지 않습니다.”

“제 말을 들으려 하지 않습니다. 맨체스터 유나이티드 같은 구단은 이겨야만 한다는 말만 합니다. 그건 과거의 일입니다. 지금의 구단을 분석해봐야 합니다. 축구, 유럽 축구가 발전해왔기 때문에, 10년 전과 지금을 비교할 수는 없습니다.”

“모두가 생각하는 것처럼 쉬운 일이 아닙니다. [잉글랜드와 유럽에서] 자본력과 우승을 거둘 수 있는 전력을 가진 구단들은 훨씬 더 많아졌습니다. 내년에는 프리미어 리그의 전 구단들이 유럽 대부분의 구단들보다 더 많은 예산을 가지게 될 것입니다. 이것은 큰 변화를 만듭니다. 모든 구단이 선수를 살 수 있고, [이적 시장에서의]차이는 그리 크지 않습니다.”

“다들 맨체스터 유나이티드가 엄청난 돈을 가지고 있다고 생각할 것입니다. 그건 사실입니다. 그러나, 이제 다른 팀들과 그렇게까지 큰 차이가 나지는 않습니다. 이 상황의 증거는 매주 나옵니다. 최하위 구단들도 탑 팀들을 꺾을 수 있습니다. 프리미어 리그 만큼 이런 일이 자주 발생하는 리그는 없습니다. 이런 상황은 챔피언스 리그에서 프리미어 리그 구단이 다른 리그의 구단들과 경쟁하는 것을 아주 어렵게 만듭니다.”

구단들 사이에 더 이상 큰 격차 같은 것은 존재하지 않는다고 믿는 판 할은 이렇게 덧붙였다.

판 할: “이 상황을 믿지 않는다면, 맨체스터 유나이티드 같은 구단은 그룹 스테이지보다 더 올라가야만 한다는 소리를 계속 할 것입니다. 괜찮습니다. 저도 그 생각은 같습니다. 하지만 현실은 다릅니다.”

“우승 트로피를 따내기 위해 모든 노력을 다하겠지만, 아주 어렵습니다. 맨체스터 유나이티드만 힘든 것이 아닙니다. 맨체스터 시티, 리버풀, 아스날이나 첼시 혹은 레스터에게도 똑같이 어려운 일입니다.”

그러나, 이런 어려움들 - 그리고 거기에 따라오고 있는 비난들 - 도 판 할의 자신감을 꺾지는 못하고 있다. 잉글랜드에 온 이후부터 지금까지 선수 영입에 2억 5천만 파운드 이상을 썼음에도 불구하고, 판 할은 자신이 맨유 감독 자리에 맞는 인물인지에 대한 논란들은 불공정한 일이라고 보며, 여기에 대해 자신의 최근 경력 중 몇 가지를 들며 반박하기도 했다.

그래도 볼프스부르크전 패배로 맨유가 유로파 리그에 떨어진 것에 대해서 “정말 안타깝다”고는 인정했다. 그러나 여기에 선수 개인의 실패까지 자기가 책임질 수 없다는 듯 한 발언을 덧붙였다. 

판 할: “제가 변화를 만들어내기 위해 고용되었다는 말은 맞습니다. 그것이 제가 못할 일이라고는 생각하지 않습니다. 저는 변화를 만들어 낼 수 있습니다. 전술과 모든 것에서요. 하지만 제가 골을 넣을 수는 없습니다.”

판 할은 한 가지 복잡한 상황은 피할 수 있게 될 듯 하다. 어제(금요일) 인터뷰에서 판 할은 라이언 긱스의 스완지 감독 부임설에 대해 자신은 들은 바가 없다는 말을 했었고, 긱스 역시 아직 리버티 스타디움의 어느 누구에게도 감독 자리에 대한 제안을 받은 적이 없는 것으로 보이기 때문이다.

COPYRIGHT - THE TIMES, LONDON 

기사: 로리 스미스

번역: 아이웨이미디어

SPORT: (FOOTBALL) DEFIANT VAN GAAL DEFENDS RECORD AND SAYS UNITED FANS ARE LIVING IN THE PAST

By Rory Smith

LOUIS VAN GAAL, the embattled Manchester United manager, has warned the club's fans that they are living in the past if they expect his side to be able to dominate the Barclays Premier League and impress in Europe as much as they did under Sir Alex Ferguson.

Despite intensifying criticism of his reign after a series of stultifying goalless draws domestically and European embarrassment against Wolfsburg on Tuesday night, the Dutchman remains in bullish mood, insisting that he cannot be held responsible when his players make individual mistakes. 

The 64-year-old is convinced, though, that the landscape of the Premier League has been so radically altered by the influx of money into English football that the days of United being able to sweep the vast majority of their opponents aside are long gone.

That the club's supporters - as well as a host of his critics among the ranks of United's former players - have not realised that, he suggested, has given rise to a climate in which the expectations are so high that they can never be met.

"I am working very hard and my players are working very hard to do everything we can," he said. "The problem is that we have to meet with expectations and the expectations at Manchester United are very high. That is our problem.

"You can see there were a lot of positive things [during the defeat by Wolfsburg], but if you don't want to see that, that's not my problem. I work hard, my players work hard and now we are in the Europa League and we have to work hard to win that. That is not easy, but nobody hears that.

"They don't want to hear me. They say a club like Manchester United has to win. That's the past. You have to analyse the club now. [You cannot] compare it with ten years ago, because there has been an evolution in football, European football.

"It is not as easy as everybody thinks. Now we have many more clubs [in England and in Europe] who have money, and the structure to win things. Next year, all the clubs in the Premier League have a bigger budget than most of the clubs in Europe. That makes a big difference. Every club can buy a player: the difference [in the transfer market] is not so big.

"You think Manchester United has a lot of money, that is true, but the difference [with others] is not so big any more. The confirmation is every week. The bottom clubs can beat the top teams. There is no other league that this happens as often as it does in the Premier League. That makes it very difficult for a Premier League club to match [teams] from other leagues in the Champions League.'

Van Gaal believes that the difference between clubs is not so great any more, and added: "When you don't believe that, you shall always say a club like Manchester United [should] go further than the group stage. OK. I think the same, but the reality is that is [the gap is closing].

"We shall do everything to win something, but it is very difficult. It is not only difficult for Manchester United. It is also difficult for Manchester City and Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea or Leicester."

Those difficulties - and the criticism that has followed in their wake - have not been enough to dent Van Gaal's self-confidence. Despite spending more than pounds 250 million on players since his arrival in England, he is convinced it is unfair that he is facing such intense scrutiny over whether he is the right man for the job, offering a pointed reminder of some of the more recent highlights on his CV.

He did, though, accept that he was "very sorry" that his side had been demoted to the Europa League after their defeat in Wolfsburg, but he seemed to suggest that he could not be held be responsible for the individual failings of his players. 

"When you say that I am hired to make the difference, you are right," he said. "I don't think it is [that I am unable to]. I can make the difference, in tactics and everything. But I cannot score goals."

There is one complication that Van Gaal may not have to face. He said yesterday (Friday) that Ryan Giggs has not informed him of any interest from Swansea City in appointing the Welshman to replace Garry Monk. Giggs, his assistant manager at Old Trafford, is not thought to have been approached by anyone at the Liberty Stadium with a view to taking over the position.

야이   또라이같은  시키야     레알다음 구단가치 2 위팀 이고 

2년동안  4500  억  쓰는것도   바셀이나 레알도  못하는  짓인데

그돈 쳐쓰고도   지금  그딴  핑계 대고싶냐   

1 공감
비공감 0

FC바로쌀레
  • 응원랭킹
    -
  • 응원 적중 / 횟수
    - / -
  • 응원적중률
    -%